Low-cost airline Norwegian has entered into a new partnership with No1 Lounges, giving the airline’s loyalty scheme members an enhanced travel experience at greater value from several UK airports.
From today, all Norwegian Reward members flying from the UK will receive an exclusive 15% discount for No1 airport lounge access at Gatwick, Edinburgh and Birmingham airports which includes complimentary Premium Security lane access to skip the queues. Norwegian Reward members flying from Heathrow can also benefit from discounted lounge access.
The new partnership also offers Norwegian Reward members 25 CashPoints when purchasing airport lounge access with No1, which can be used to reduce the cost of future flight bookings, seat reservation and checked baggage.
Norwegian’s Premium passengers on the airline’s award winning low-cost flights to the US automatically receive access to No1 lounge at Gatwick’s South Terminal before departing on brand new 787 Dreamliner aircraft. The lounge offers unrivalled panoramic runway views, a fully tended bar serving award-winning wines, beers and premium spirits, plus an exclusive menu of freshly prepared hot and cold dishes. Newspapers, glossy magazines and unlimited Wi-Fi are also complimentary.
Brede Huser, Vice President of Norwegian Reward said: “Our new partnership with No1 Lounges is significant for Norwegian Reward members who can now earn even more cost savings. We’re continuously giving more value to our customers and now we’ve made lounge access more affordable and accessible for cost-conscious travellers. With this in mind, our most loyal passengers can get their summer holidays off to a fantastic start in high-quality lounge facilities even before they step on to our brand new aircraft.”
Phil Cameron, CEO of No1 Lounges said: “We are delighted to be adding to the departure experience for Norwegian passengers – and to be offering greater value. We see innovation as key to our success, so it’s very exciting to be working with a like-minded airline such as Norwegian, which is continually striving to deliver the very best for its customers.”
Norwegian Reward is fast growing in popularity among UK consumers seeking additional cost savings and exclusive discounts. There are currently 500,000 UK-based Norwegian Reward members earning rewards on all flights which can be used to boost CashPoints, gain free seat reservation, free fast-track or free baggage for a year.
Europe’s third largest low-cost airline newlyintroduced the cheapest transatlantic premium travel from £399 in its Premium cabin and its lowest ever long-haul fare at £135 to Boston. Norwegian’s UK expansion continues from 31 October with the launch of its latest direct US route to Las Vegas with fares from £179.
To book discounted No1 lounge access using Norwegian Reward, please visit: https://en.norwegianreward.com/member-benefits/lounges/cashpoints-at-no1-lounges
Norwegian in the UK:
- Norwegian first launched UK flights in 2003 and now operates from London Gatwick, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Manchester Airports to more than 40 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 3.9 million yearly passengers, and with more than 700 pilots, cabin crew and staff working from its Gatwick base
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 8 U.S destinations with fares from just £135 one way
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of four years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliners and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for four consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2016, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in both 2015 and 2016