- 1 million UK members of Norwegian Reward now earn exclusive cost savings
Low-cost airline Norwegian reveals 10 ways British consumers can avoid paying full fares ever again as the carrier’s loyalty programme, Norwegian Reward, turns 10 years old on 19 November.
Norwegian Reward, ranked best loyalty scheme at the 2017 Freddie Awards, is now saving money for approximately 1 million UK-based members – almost 50% more than one year ago.
Members earn CashPoints through Norwegian flight bookings and with other partners including online shopping websites, hotel booking websites and car rental. Members also receive a ‘reward’ after every sixth flight which includes a choice of free seat reservation, free fast track security and a free checked bag for 12 months.
One CashPoint is worth approximately 0.09p and it is possible to earn enough CashPoints to pay for a Norwegian flight with a single booking using Norwegian Reward’s UK partners.
The top 10 ways for British consumers to never pay full fares again with Norwegian are now revealed:
Join Norwegian Reward for free - It costs nothing to join Norwegian’s loyalty programme at www.norwegianreward.com
- Earn a free flight when booking Premium - Whether you’re flying for business or leisure, you can earn 20% CashPoints on Premium bookings which would be enough for a free short-haul flight to most European destinations. There are significant cost savings to be earned on Norwegian flight bookings which can offer between 2 and 20% CashPoints on all ticket types.
Get family or friends involved and share your earnings together - Pool your CashPoints with up to seven friends or family into one account by opening a Family Account giving you greater spending power.
- Everyday online shopping can also earn you savings - The Reward eShop is the place to earn CashPoints for online shopping at 1,000 of your favourite retailers in the UK including; Tesco, John Lewis, Argos, Marks and Spencer, Sky, ASOS, Apple and EE.
Double points on hotel bookings in November to relieve your wallet - Earn double CashPoints on all bookings at Hotels.com on November 18th and 19th with 300,000 hotels to choose from. Or earn up to 1000 CashPoints per night in high quality hotels around the world using Rocketmiles.
- Ditch the cab and earn points on airport transfers - Members can receive great rates on taxi, shuttle bus or train transfers to and from the airport, earning up to 5% CashPoints whatever country you are in.
Driving to the airport? Simply park your car and save money - Parking your car can earn you up to a generous 18% CashPoints including discounts of up to 25% on airport car parking with APH at 26 major airports across the UK, including Gatwick, Heathrow and Edinburgh.
- Need a more VIP airport experience? Get discounted flights with lounge access - Whether you want access to 400 airport VIP lounges worldwide with Lounge Pass or No 1 Lounges access when departing UK airports, earn up to 8% CashPoints or a set CashPoint earn with an exclusive 15-25% lounge entry discount at No1 Lounges.
Need a unique travel experience – explore and earn points - Book tours, tickets, attractions, excursions and activities for holidays and earn 5% CashPoints on all tours and activities with GetYourGuide, the premier site for travel activities.
- Prefer your own wheels? Earn CashPoints on car rental too - Choose from 1,000 car rental companies, including Avis, Hertz and Europcar and earn 3- 5% CashPoints in 30,000 locations worldwide.
Brede Huser, Managing Director of Norwegian Reward said: “As Norwegian Reward turns 10, we’re delighted to celebrate a decade of rewarding millions of loyal passengers, including the 1 million members we now have in the UK.
“It’s no secret British consumers want more savings, so we’ve revealed the 10 easiest ways for passengers to use our award-winning loyalty scheme to never pay full fares again. With a growing network of global routes, Norwegian continues to offer passengers affordable fares, a quality service and great opportunities for further savings.”
About Norwegian Reward
Norwegian Reward is the award-winning loyalty programme of Europe’s third largest low-cost airline, Norwegian. The loyalty programme launched in 2007 and currently has approximately 5.5 million members worldwide earning CashPoints which helps reduce the cost of travel with Norwegian. Norwegian Reward won the “Best up-and-coming Award” at the 2017 Freddie Awards. Visit Norwegian Reward
Norwegian in the UK:
- Norwegian carries 5.2 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 50 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,000 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 9 U.S destinations and Singapore with fares from just £139 one way
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast, using the brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.6 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliners and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for five consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2017, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights