Press release -
Norwegian launches Black Friday sale with up to 30% off all flights from the UK and Ireland
Offer valid across Premium and Economy class flights
Norwegian has launched its Black Friday Weekend sale, offering travellers up to 30% off all short-haul flights and 15% off all long-haul routes in the UK and Ireland.
Starting Friday 23rd November at 00.01 GMT, savvy savers can access special Black Friday weekend deals on all flights when travelling from 3rd December 2018 – 31st March 2019, excluding 17th December 2018 to 6th January 2019. Book by 23.59 GMT Monday 26th November using campaign code: EVERYROUTE18.
Black Friday deals from the UK
Up to 15% off long-haul flights from the UK
Consumers can enjoy up to 15% off all long-haul flights from London Gatwick and Edinburgh. From London Gatwick passengers can save when flying non-stop to the US, South America and Asia, meanwhile from Edinburgh, Scots can head stateside to New York Stewart for less.
For the first time, the Premium cabin is also included in the Black Friday weekend sale offering both holidaymakers and business travellers an enhanced experience when flying with Norwegian long-haul from London Gatwick. The Premium cabin includes lounge access at selected airports, fast-track security and priority boarding before stepping onboard brand-new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft. Premium offers spacious seating with over a metre of legroom, Premium meal service and two pieces of checked luggage up to 20kg each.
Fly from the UK to Europe for less
For travellers looking to book a bargain break this winter, they can enjoy up to 30% all flights from the UK to Europe. From London Gatwick, all 17 short-haul routes are included in the sale, perfect for passengers looking to book a trip to the warmer Spanish climate or a winter snow break to Scandinavia. From Edinburgh, travellers will be able to get discounted flights to Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm, while from Manchester flights to Oslo, Stavanger and Stockholm are also included in the sale.
Book now at www.norwegian.com/uk/flights-black-Friday
Black Friday deals from Ireland
Fly transatlantic from Ireland with up to 15% off
Savings are also available on Norwegian’s transatlantic flights from Dublin and Shannon to the US east coast. Passengers can save up to 15% when flying from Dublin and Shannon to New York Stewart and from Dublin to Providence/Boston. Norwegian exclusively operates brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft at Dublin and Shannon airport which are up to 40 per cent quieter and 20 per cent more fuel efficient.
Up to 30% off flights to Europe from Dublin
Irish holidaymakers can bag a bargain fare to Europe this winter with discounts on Norwegian’s short-haul flights from Dublin. Families, couples and business travellers can save up to 30% on flights to Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo and Stockholm, perfect for those looking to jet away.
Book now at www.norwegian.com/ie/black-friday-offers
Matt Woods, SVP Commercial at Norwegian said: “We are making travel even more affordable, with incredible savings to exciting global destinations from the UK and Ireland during the Black Friday weekend sale. These fantastic offers will allow holidaymakers and business travellers to take advantage of our low fares and fly in comfort on one of the youngest and greenest fleets in the industry”.
Norwegian is Europe’s third largest low-cost airline, carrying more than 33 million yearly passengers to around 150 global destinations. Norwegian has been named ‘World’s Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline’ for the fourth consecutive year and ‘Best Low-Cost Airline in Europe’ for the sixth year in a row at the renowned Skytrax World Airline Awards 2018.
Notes to editors:
Terms and conditions
* Disclaimer: Discount is applied to the net fare. 30% off London - Europe and 15% off London to the Americas and Asia. Book before 23:59 GMT, 26 November 2018. Flexible fares excluded. Travel period: 3 December 2018 to 31 March 2019. Blackout period: 17 December 2018 to 6 January 2019. Campaign code: EVERYROUTE18.
*Discount is applied to the net fare. 30% off Dublin - Europe and 15% off Dublin & Shannon to America. Book before 23:59 GMT, 26 November 2018. Flexible fares excluded. Travel period: 3 December 2018 to 31 March 2019. Blackout period: 17 December 2018 to 6 January 2019. Campaign code: EVERYROUTE18.
Norwegian in the UK and Ireland:
- Norwegian carries 5.8 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 50 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,000 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 11 U.S destinations, Buenos Aires and Singapore
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast, using the brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.7 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 737 MAX and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for six consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2018, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights