- 15 transatlantic routes included in the autumn sale from £140/€99 one-way
- Airline has also included the Premium cabin for the first time with fares from £415 one-way
Norwegian has today launched its autumn sale offering holidaymakers from across the UK and Ireland the chance to book flights to the USA for less. For two weeks, consumers will be able to access special discounted fares on all flights from the UK and Ireland for travel to the USA throughout the winter season.
For the first time, Norwegian passengers travelling from London Gatwick can now benefit from a more affordable enhanced travel experience for less as the airline has also included the Premium cabin in the autumn sale with fares starting from £415 one-way.
Based on select departures from 1st October 2018 to 31st March 2019*, travellers can now book transatlantic flights from London Gatwick starting from £140 one-way in economy and £415 one-way in Premium. Flights to the east coast of America from Scotland and Ireland are available from £139/€99 one-way at www.norwegian.com.
London Gatwick nonstop to 11 US cities from £140 one-way
Holidaymakers looking to beat the winter blues can now book a bargain flight from £140 one-way in LowFare economy and £415 one-way in Premium on all flights to the USA from London Gatwick, including Norwegian’s newest route to Tampa, Florida launching 31st October.
Norwegian’s 11 nonstop routes to the US from London Gatwick are included in the sale and prices start from:
- New York JFK from £155 one-way in economy and £465 one-way in Premium
- Boston from £140 one-way in economy and £415 one-way in Premium
- Orlando from £165 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
- Fort Lauderdale (Miami) from £160 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
- Denver from £165 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
- Las Vegas from £180 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
- Los Angeles from £175 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
- Oakland (San Francisco) from £165 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
- Chicago from £140 one-way in economy and £430 one-way in Premium
- Austin from £170 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
- Tampa from £160 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
Norwegian’s Premium cabin offers passengers an enhanced service and extra comfort at greater value when flying transatlantic. Premium passengers can check in two 20kg bags, benefit from fast track security, access to select airport lounges and priority boarding. Premium customers are also welcomed on board with complimentary soft drinks, receive spacious leather reclining seats with more than a metre of legroom and Premium meals and drinks – all aboard the brand new 787 Dreamliner.
To book visit www.norwegian.com/uk/autumn-deals-europe
Scotland to the USA from £139 one-way
For passengers looking to head across the pond from Scotland this winter, they will be able to bag a bargain flight to the U.S. east coast with Norwegian. Daily flights from Edinburgh nonstop to New York Stewart International Airport are included in the autumn sale offering access to New York state.
Fares are available from £139 one-way from Edinburgh. Passengers can book now at www.norwegian.com/uk/autumn-deals-europe
Ireland to the US east coast from €99 one-way
Savvy savers in Ireland looking to explore New York state and New England can also enjoy discounted fares on Norwegian’s transatlantic flights from Shannon and Dublin this winter. Passengers can enjoy fares from €99 one-way on flights from Dublin to Providence International Airport, Rhode Island offering good access to Boston and attractions in New England. Flights from Shannon and Dublin to New York Stewart International Airport in New York State perfect for a state side shopping trip to Woodbury Common.
The sale fares are available to book at www.norwegian.com/ie/fall-flight-deals
These red-hot deals won’t be around for long, as the autumn sale will end on Monday 17th September 2018 at 22:59 BST.
Thomas Ramdahl, Chief Commercial Officer at Norwegian said: “We are giving consumers in the UK and Ireland the chance to fly to the States for less with fares from £140 one-way from the UK and €99 from Ireland in our autumn sale.
For the first time, we are also offering passengers flying from Gatwick the chance to upgrade their trip for less as our Premium cabin is also included in the sale. With further savings on long-haul routes from the UK and Ireland, Norwegian is continuing to make US travel even more affordable for thousands of British and Irish passengers.”
Norwegian carries more than 5.8 million UK passengers each year to over 50 global destinations. The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.7 years, and more than 150 new aircraft on order. Norwegian was awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2018 for the fourth consecutive year at the SkyTrax World Airline Awards.
To book visit www.norwegian.com or call 0330 8280854
Notes to editors
*Limited offer. Subject to availability. Book by Monday 17th September 2018 22:59 BST.
This offer is based on the lowest one-way fare including taxes and charges on selected flights. Restrictions & baggage charges apply.
UK flight can be booked at www.norwegian.com/uk/autumn-deals-europe
Flights from Ireland can be booked at www.norwegian.com/ie/fall-flight-deals
Travel period and blackouts
Travel from 01/10/18 – 31/03/19 excl. weekends, school or public holidays - varies by route please see below.
1st October 2018 to 31st March 2019
- LGW-AUS (available 02OCT to 27OCT and 01MAR-29MAR)
16th October 2018 to 16th March 2019
31st October 2018 to 31st March 2019
1stNovember 2018 to 31stof March 2019
Norwegian in the UK and Ireland:
- Norwegian carries 5.8 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 50 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,000 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 11 U.S destinations, Buenos Aires and Singapore
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast, using the brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.7 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 737 MAX and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for six consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2018, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights