Flights to South America available from just £199.90 one-way
Fly to Europe from £28.90 one-way in the sale
Norwegian has launched its Autumn sale, offering travellers extra savings on over 35,000 flights to Europe, the US and South America.
Consumers looking to book their next far-flung holiday or last-minute break can now enjoy discounted nonstop fares from London Gatwick to 16 destinations starting from £28.90 one-way available to book now at www.norwegian.com/uk/offers/big-sale/.
Based on departures from 1st November 2019 to 31st March 2020, holidaymakers can now book a flight to the US from £134.90 one-way, fly to South America from £199.90 or head to Europe from £28.90. Book by 22.59 BST 16th September 2019.
Flights available in the sale include:
- Alicante from £28.90 one-way
- Barcelona from £28.90 one-way
- Madrid from £28.90 one-way
- Malaga from £28.90 one-way
- Gran Canaria from £39.90 one-way
- Tenerife from £39.90 one-way
- Rovaniemi from £39.90 one-way
- Boston from £134.90 one-way
- Los Angeles from £159.90 one-way
- Miami from £154.90 one-way
- New York from £134.90 one-way
- Orlando from £154.90 one-way
- San Francisco from £159.90 one-way
- Tampa from £154.90 one-way
- Buenos Aires from £239.90 one-way
- Rio de Janeiro from £199.90 one-way
All sale prices are on the LowFare ticket type, providing consumers with a convenient way to travel as they will only pay for what they need. LowFare tickets include a 10kg hand baggage allowance, which includes one cabin bag and a small personal item as well as free onboard Wi-Fi.
Holidaymakers traveling with Norwegian to Europe will fly onboard modern 186 seat Boeing 737-800 aircraft while passengers travelling out to the US or South America will be able to enjoy the airlines state-of-the-art fleet of Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft which are more environmentally friendly. Customers will travel in comfort with attentive crew and attractive schedules from London Gatwick to the most popular destinations to Europe, the US and South America.
Matthew Wood, SVP Commercial at Norwegian said: “We are once again giving consumers the opportunity to travel even more affordably across the globe in our Autumn sale. These fantastic offers will allow holidaymakers and business travelers to take advantage of our low fares while enjoying exceptional levels of quality and service on board modern aircraft that reduce our impact on the environment”.
Norwegian is Europe’s third-largest low-cost airline, carrying more than 5.8 million UK passengers each year to over 50 global destinations. Norwegian has been named ‘World’s Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline’ for the fifth consecutive year at the renowned Skytrax World Airline Awards 2019.
The airline was ranked the most fuel-efficient airline on transatlantic routes by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) for two consecutive years and has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.8 years.
Book now – visit www.norwegian.com/uk or call 0330 8280854
Notes to editors:
Fares are one-way per person, incl. taxes and charges, subject to availability
Travel period is from 1st November 2019 to 31st March 2020
Book by 22.59 BST 16th September 2019
The offer does not apply for weekends, school or public holidays within the stated travel periods
Restrictions & baggage fees apply
Norwegian in the UK and Ireland:
- Norwegian carries almost 6 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 30 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,500 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 12 U.S destinations, Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro from London Gatwick
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast.
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations and 14 long-haul destinations.
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.8 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 737 MAX and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for six consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2018, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights