Norwegian today launches a brand-new feature on its website that gives customers easier access to its cheapest Premium fares on long-haul flights. The new Premium Fare Calendar gives holidaymakers and business travellers an easier way to choose the most affordable dates to travel in Norwegian’s comfortable and spacious Premium cabin.
Voted Skytrax 2018 World’s Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline and Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline, Norwegian offers a Premium experience unlike any other airline with unmatched fares to the USA as low as £760 return at www.norwegian.com/uk.
Norwegian’s Premium cabin offers an unrivalled transatlantic experience that includes lounge access at selected airports, fast track security and priority boarding before stepping onboard brand-new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft. Premium offers spacious soft leather seats with a 9-10 inch recline, 11-inch inflight entertainment screens and more than a metre of legroom. Customers are greeted on board with welcome refreshments and receive a high-quality service with a three-course meal and personal onboard snack bar to take complimentary drink orders which are delivered to their seat.
From today, customers can view the lowest available Premium prices in the new Premium Fare Calendar. Customers already enjoy easy access to Norwegian’s Low Fare calendar which displays some of the lowest one-way nonstop transatlantic fares in the market.
The lowest Premium fares available from London Gatwick by route*:
- £420 to Boston
- £430 to Chicago
- £470 to New York JFK
- £520 to Orlando, Fort Lauderdale (Miami), Tampa, Los Angeles, Oakland (San Francisco), Las Vegas, Denver, Austin, Seattle
- £560 to Singapore
- £640 to Buenos Aires
Matthew Wood, SVP Commercial at Norwegian said: “We’re now making it easier for customers to take advantage of the lowest fares flying for the best value premium experience in the skies.
“Our new Premium Fare calendar demonstrates our continued commitment to improving the online customer experience which will enhance their travel by flying in Premium at the lowest available fares with Norwegian.”
Premium is available on all Norwegian Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft operated from Gatwick to 14 long-haul destinations globally. Earlier in 2018, Norwegian introduced an expanded 56-seat Premium cabin to its newest Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft that operate at London Gatwick.
Norwegian continued its UK growth with the launch of its newest long-haul route from London to Tampa on Wednesday 31 October with a twice-weekly service. The airline also commenced a third-daily New York JFK service on 28 October with a new mid-morning departure and resumed its seasonal service to Las Vegas on 29 October.
Norwegian is Europe’s third largest low-cost airline, carrying more than 33 million yearly passengers to around 150 global destinations. Norwegian has been named ‘World’s Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline’ for the fourth consecutive year and ‘Best Low-Cost Airline in Europe’ for the sixth year in a row at the renowned Skytrax World Airline Awards 2018.
For more information about Premium, visit: https://www.norwegian.com/uk/travel-info/on-board/premium-cabin/
Notes to editors
*Based on lowest available one-way fare per person, incl. taxes and charges, subject to availability
Norwegian in the UK and Ireland:
- Norwegian carries 5.8 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 50 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,000 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 11 U.S destinations, Buenos Aires and Singapore
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast, using the brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.7 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 737 MAX and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for six consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2018, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights