- Enjoy the magic of Christmas Day in both the UK and the US
- Low fares are still available to many US destinations throughout the festive season
- Fly in comfort on our gate to gate Wi-Fi enabled Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft
If you are dreaming of jetting off this Christmas but thought it was too late to book you can still fly away thanks to Norwegian.
Customers can book to travel on Christmas day to the US and beyond via our extensive network - start the day off by opening the presents and enjoying breakfast at home followed by lunch while flying over the Atlantic and dinner on the east cost of the US.
There is even time to visit Santa Claus on this special day at the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi if customers book on the early flight to Finland.
Some example flights that are still available include:
Christmas in Tampa from £215 one-way*
Enjoy Christmas morning at home before heading to the airport and jetting off on Norwegian’s non-stop flight to Tampa departs at 14.55 from London Gatwick and arrives into Florida at 19.35, so passengers can be opening presents in the UK and enjoying the Florida heat on Christmas evening.
Christmas in Miami from £285 one-way*
Get up early and fly away to Miami for some winter sun on our 10am flight that lands at 14.45, go straight to Santa’s Enchanted Forest which is considered as the World’s Largest Holiday Theme Park and then head downtown for the ultimate Christmas dinner.
Christmas in Boston from £165 one-way*
Tuck into Christmas lunch at home before departing London Gatwick at 16.20 on Norwegian’s non-stop flight to Boston and arrive at 18.50 for a guaranteed white Christmas evening in snowy Massachusetts.
Christmas in the home of Santa Clause from £71.50 one-way*
Enjoy the magic of Christmas at Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi. Depart early Christmas morning at 5.45am on Norwegian’s direct flight to the home of Father Christmas and land in time for Christmas lunch with the elves.
Explore the Christmas Markets of Stockholm from £95 one-way*
Spend Christmas day with family and friends and then jet off on our 17.00 flight to Stockholm, get up early on Boxing Day and enjoy some of the best Christmas markets in Scandinavia.
In 2018 Norwegian became the first low-cost airline to introduce free Wi-Fi on intercontinental flights and this year the airline also added “gate-to-gate” Wi-Fi which gives passengers access to the airline’s Wi-Fi network as soon as they step on board the aircraft. Passengers are able to stay connected in the skies with free and premium high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity.
Members of Norwegian’s free-to-join loyalty programme, Norwegian Reward, can earn and spend CashPoints on flight bookings to the airline’s newest long-haul destination. CashPoints are earned on flight bookings and with Reward partners that can be used toward the cost of any Norwegian flight.
Norwegian operates a young and therefore more environmentally friendly aircraft fleet with an average age of just 3.8 years. The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) has voted Norwegian the most fuel-efficient airline on Transatlantic routes for two consecutive years which further demonstrates the airline’s commitment to reducing carbon emissions.
This month Norwegian partnered with climate company CHOOOSE to make it easy for customers to offset their carbon footprint when buying a ticket with the airline and has become the first airline to sign UN climate action initiative.
*Prices correct as of Monday 16th December, starting price is subject to availibility and may change. To book visit www.norwegian.com
Norwegian in the UK and Ireland:
- Norwegian carries almost 6 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 30 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,500 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 11 U.S destinations, Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro from London Gatwick
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations and 13 long-haul destinations.
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.8 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 737 MAX and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for six consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2018, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Norwegian Reward is the airline's free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights